Achieving a safe campus through community.
Locate Lommasson Center offices and services.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE – STUDENT REFUNDS
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, student refunds will only be released on Wednesday, November 26, 2014. No refunds will be released on Friday.
SPRING/WINTERSESSION 2015 – REGISTRATION BILLS
Spring Semester 2015 registration bills (including Wintersession) will be available in Cyberbear on Monday, November 24 at 1:00 pm. Your registration bill must be paid by midnight January 19, 2015 to avoid cancellation of your classes!
Important: If financial aid or other sources are covering all costs of tuition/fees, you must still click the button “Pay Registration Bill” which is located on the online registration bill. This will flag your registration as being “paid”. Failure to do this by the deadline will result in your classes being cancelled!
SPRING 2015 DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN (4 installments)
- The Spring Semester 2015 Deferred Payment Plan Application process is currently open. If you were approved for the plan during Fall Semester, there is no need to re-apply.
- Payment Deadlines
- First Payment due upon finalizing of registration bill.
- Second Payment due February 1.
- Third Payment due March 1.
- Fourth and final payment due April 1.
- A $15 late fee is assessed on DPP payments not paid by the due dates.
For more information: Contact Business Services at 406-243-2464 or click here for the website.
SPRING 2015 REFUND SCHEDULE
- The initial refund file will be released on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
- The second file will be released Friday, January, 23, 2015.
- Refund files are shipped Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the semester.
- Exceptions may occur due to holidays.
IMPORTANT 2014 TAX INFORMATION (1098-T)
If you pay your Spring Semester 2015 registration bill on or before December 31, 2014, the qualified education expenses for Spring 2015 will be included on your IRS 1098-T form for Tax Year 2014. If you prefer to have the Spring 2015 expenses reported in Tax Year 2015, you must wait until January 1, 2015 to pay your Spring 2015 registration bill. Check with your tax professional if you have specific questions regarding tax education credit opportunities and the IRS 1098-T form.
if you would like to add new information or modify existing content, please send your request here: Cyberbear Content Manager
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Perkins Loan
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events!
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.