Achieving a safe campus through community.
Locate Lommasson Center offices and services.
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Fall classes throughout summer, except during new student orientations.
- CyberBear registration for Fall will be limited to orientation participants June 25 – June 29 and July 13 – 17.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors.
- The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
SELECT YOUR OPTION NOW - REFUNDS BEGIN JULY, 1
Student refunds at the University are managed in partnership with Nelnet: Business Solutions. We offer an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit
- Paper Check
Enter Cyberbear to select your option.
Questions? Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm or Email: UMstudentaccts@mso.umt.edu.
Summer Semester 2015 registration bills must be paid pay by:
- 4:30 pm, July 10 in Griz Central.
- Midnight, July 12 via Cyberbear.
Avoid cancellation of your classes. Cancellation applies to all Summer Sessions (1st 5-week, 2nd 5-week, 10-week, special sessions).
Note: If your Financial Aid or Third Party Contracts cover all semester costs, please login to Cyberbear and click the “Pay Registration Bill” to complete the payment process.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. Applications for Academic Year 2015/2016 will open on July 20, 2015.
For more information, visit Business Services: Deferred Payment Plan.
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Perkins Loan
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.