Achieving a safe campus through community.
Locate Lommasson Center offices and services.
- Summer registration is open as of March 4th at 8am.
- Registration bills are available as of April 18th at noon.
- Payment deadline is June 10th at 4:30 pm in Treasury/Student Accounts or midnight on June 20th via Cyberbear to avoid Cancellation.
- Cancellation applies to all Summer Sessions (1st 5-week, 2nd 5-week, 10-week, special sessions).
- Note: Even if Financial Aid or Third Party Contracts cover all semester costs, you must still log into Cyberbear and click the “Pay Registration” button on the registration bill to complete the payment process.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. For more information, visit the DPP information webpage.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option or navigate to the Student Refunds webpage for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
The refund files for Summer Semester 2016 will be shipped starting on Tuesday, May 17, 2016. They will ship every Tuesday and Friday. Exceptions apply during holiday weeks.
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
COURSES: ADDS & DROPS
Spring registration changes must be completed with paper Course Add/Change Forms and Course Drop Forms no later than 5pm on Friday, May 6th. Course adds/changes require instructor & advisor signatures, while course drops also require a Dean’s signature. Check out the Dates and Deadlines Chart for specific procedures.
More Spring Semester deadlines, click here.
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Fall classes on CyberBear through the start of the Fall semester. New freshmen are pre-registered as part of orientation, so be sure to register for orientation and complete your MyAcademics tasks!
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.