The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
Fall Semester 2016 registration bills will be available in CyberBear by 1:00 p.m. Monday, July 25. Log into Cyberbear to complete the registration payment process.
Important! Even if financial aid or other sources will cover all costs of tuition/fees, you must still click the button “Pay Registration Bill” which is located on the online registration bill. This will flag your registration as being “paid”. Failure to do this by the designated deadlines will result in your classes being cancelled!
- August 21 Students may make payments until 4:30 p.m. Friday, August 19 in Griz Central or via online Cyberbear until midnight Sunday, August 21.
- August 22 All students in “Not Paid” status will have classes cancelled and will need to re-register.
SAVE MY CLASSES! Need more time to pay? Between August 8 – August 21, you have the option to save your classes from cancellation if you are unable to pay your registration bill by the posted deadline. Students who “save my classes” will be allowed to extend the payment deadline until September 19 (final deadline). Be aware the $80 Late Registration Fee goes into effect on the 8th class day (September 8)!
How do I save my classes? Log into Cyberbear during this time and follow the instructions in the SAVE MY CLASSES message. Call Griz Central Registration at 406-243-6077 if you have questions about saving your classes.
For more info about Autumn Semester Deadlines, click here.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is available to students who need to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board in four payments. Students who are in good financial and academic standing may apply for this payment plan.
Note: If you have already applied and been accepted on the plan, there is no need to reapply each semester. You will remain on the plan continuously, unless you request to be removed.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2464.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option or navigate to the Student Refunds webpage for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
Fall Semester 2016: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.