Achieving a safe campus through community.
Locate Lommasson Center offices and services.
SELECT YOUR OPTION NOW - REFUNDS BEGIN JULY, 1
Student refunds at the University are managed in partnership with Nelnet: Business Solutions. We offer an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit
- Paper Check
Summer registration opens Friday, March 13th! Students do not need an advising PIN, although discussing your summer plan with your advisor is highly recommended. Check out the Summer Dates & Deadlines or the Summer info page for more information.
Summer Semester 2015 registration bills must be paid pay by:
- 4:30 pm, July 10 in Griz Central.
- Midnight, July 12 via Cyberbear.
Avoid cancellation of your classes. Cancellation applies to all Summer Sessions (1st 5-week, 2nd 5-week, 10-week, special sessions).
Note: If your Financial Aid or Third Party Contracts cover all semester costs, please login to Cyberbear and click the “Pay Registration Bill” to complete the payment process.
- The first refunds for Summer Semester 2015 will be released on Wednesday, May 20, 2015.
- If you are receiving Financial Aid, refunds will not be generated until the actual money has disbursed to your account. Financial Aid will apply first to tuition/fees. If a credit balance remains on your account, a refund will be generated for the balance.
- Financial holds may delay your refund.
- Refunds are generated Wednesdays and Fridays, until further notice.
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm or Email: UMstudentaccts@mso.umt.edu.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. Applications for Academic Year 2015/2016 will open on July 1, 2015.
For more information, visit Business Services: Deferred Payment Plan.
The first Fall priority registration windows have opened. Check the registration time chart for your window for your earliest chance to register.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
- Be sure to register before you leave for the summer break!
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Perkins Loan
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events!
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.