The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
Cyberbear will be down for maintenance on Saturday, March 4th. Please plan accordingly and sorry for any inconvenience.
SPRING SEMESTER 2017
Spring registration changes must now be completed with paper Course Add/Change Forms or Course Drop Forms with instructor & advisor signatures. Check out the Dates and Deadlines Chart for specific procedures. If you are not currently enrolled in any Spring courses, you must petition to register after the deadline.
SUMMER SESSION 2017
Summer registration opens Tuesday, February 21st! Students do not need an advising PIN, although discussing your summer plan with your advisor is highly recommended. Check out the Summer Dates & Deadlines or the Summer info page for more information.
STUDENT 1098-T TUITION STATEMENTS
Student 1098-T tuition statements for tax year 2016 are available in Cyberbear. To access:
- Log into Cyberbear.
- Click ‘Student Services’.
- Click ‘Student Accounts’ in the left column.
- Select a term and click the Submit button.
- Click the ‘Tax Notification – 1098T’ link at the bottom.
Note: Paper forms were mailed on January 19th to those students that did not choose to receive them online only.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is available to students who need to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board in four payments. Students who are in good financial and academic standing may apply for this payment plan.
Note: If you have already applied and been accepted on the plan, there is no need to reapply each semester. You will remain on the plan continuously, unless you request to be removed.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2464.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.