The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
FALL SEMESTER 2017
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Fall classes on CyberBear through the start of the Fall semester. New freshmen are pre-registered as part of orientation, so be sure to register for orientation and complete your MyAcademics tasks!
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
SUMMER SESSION 2017
Summer registration opens Tuesday, February 21st! Students do not need an advising PIN, although discussing your summer plan with your advisor is highly recommended. Check out the Summer Dates & Deadlines or the Summer info page for more information.
- Summer 2017 registration bills are available in Cyberbear. Click here to complete the registration payment process.
- Payment deadline is July 14th at 4:30 pm in Treasury/Student Accounts or midnight on July 16th via Cyberbear to avoid Cancellation. Cancellation applies to all Summer Sessions (1st 5-week, 2nd 5-week, 10-week, special sessions).
- Note: Even if Financial Aid or Third Party Contracts cover all semester costs, you must still log into Cyberbear and click the “Pay Registration” button on the registration bill to complete the payment process.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. For more information, visit the DPP information webpage.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Summer Semester 2017: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.