Achieving a safe campus through community.
Locate Lommasson Center offices and services.
Summer registration opens Friday, March 13th! Students do not need an advising PIN, although discussing your summer plan with your advisor is highly recommended. Check out the Summer Dates & Deadlines or the Summer info page for more information.
- Summer Semester 2015 registration bills will be available in CyberBear on Monday, April 20 (after 1:00 pm).
- You must pay by 4:30 pm on May 15 (if paying in Griz Central) or midnight May 17 (if paying via CyberBear) to avoid cancellation of your classes. Cancellation applies to all Summer Sessions (1st 5-week, 2nd 5-week, 10-week, special sessions).
Note: Even if Financial Aid or Third Party Contracts cover all semester costs, you must still log into Cyberbear and click the “Pay Registration” button on the registration bill to complete the payment process.
- The first refunds for Summer Semester 2015 will be released on Wednesday, May 20, 2015.
- If you are receiving Financial Aid, refunds will not be generated until the actual money has disbursed to your account. Financial Aid will apply first to tuition/fees. If a credit balance remains on your account, a refund will be generated for the balance.
- Financial holds may delay your refund.
- Refunds are generated Wednesdays and Fridays, until further notice.
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm or Email: UMstudentaccts@mso.umt.edu.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. Applications for Academic Year 2015/2016 will open on July 1, 2015.
For more information, visit Business Services: Deferred Payment Plan.
The first Fall priority registration windows have opened. Check the registration time chart for your window for your earliest chance to register.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
- Be sure to register before you leave for the summer break!
SPRING 2015 - REMINDERS
DEFERRED AYMENT PLAN DEADLINES
- First Payment due upon finalizing of registration bill.
- Second Payment due March 1.
- Third Payment due April 1.
- Fourth and final payment due May 1.
A $15 late fee is assessed on payments not submitted by the due dates.
Contact Business Services at 406-243-2223 or visit Business Services: Deferred Payment Plan for more information.
1098-T TUITION STATEMENTS
Student 1098-T tuition statements for Tax Year 2014 are available online in Cyberbear. To access, log into Cyberbear, click on “Student Services and Financial Aid”, then “Payment and Account Information” to get to the “Tax Notification – 1098T” link. Paper forms were mailed January 21, 2015. If you chose to “GO GREEN” for Tax Year 2014, you will not receive a paper form. For more information, visit Business Services.
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Perkins Loan
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events!
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.