The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
UM Internet Access Outage
There will be two internet outages at the UM and associated networks this week. The first outage is expected to last 10 to 20 minutes to fix network equipment. It's expected to occur:
Wednesday (September 18th) between 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.
The second outage is estimated to last for about 5 hours due to maintenance on the national netowrk. It is expected to occur between:
Thursday (September 19th) from 11:00 PM MDT to Friday (September 20th) from 4:00 AM MDT.
It's important to understand that CyberBear will be down during the outages. Please plan accordingly.
FALL SEMESTER 2019
Students can register and adjust their Fall classes on CyberBear through the start of the semester.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is available to students who need to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board in four payments. Students who are in good financial and academic standing may apply for this payment plan.
Note: If you have already applied and been accepted on the plan, there is no need to reapply each semester. You will remain on the plan continuously, unless you request to be removed.
For students that have been approved for the Deferred Payment Plan, please see the Fall 2019 payment deadlines below.
Fall Payment Deadlines
- First payment due September 4, 2019. **
- Second payment due October 1, 2019.
- Third payment due November 1, 2019.
- Fourth and final payment due December 2, 2019 (first business day following 12/1/19).
** The use of the Deferred Payment Plan may be revoked if the first payment is not made by the due date.
A $16.00 late fee is assessed on DPP payments not paid by the due dates.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2223.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds page for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Fall Semester 2019: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, August 20, 2019.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
- Registration Instructions
- Dates & Deadlines
- Completing Enrollment (Pay bill)
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Student Refund Options
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.