The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
The first Spring/Wintersession priority registration window for continuing students opens October 10th at 8am. Check the registration timetable for your earliest time to register.
- New Advising PINs are required for undergrads each semester and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Wintersession courses are designated sections 90, 91, 92, etc.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
Fall Semester 2016 registration bills will be available in CyberBear by 1:00 p.m. Monday, July 25. Log into Cyberbear to complete the registration payment process.
Important! Even if financial aid or other sources will cover all costs of tuition/fees, you must still click the button “Pay Registration Bill” which is located on the online registration bill. This will flag your registration as being “paid”. Failure to do this by the designated deadlines will result in your classes being cancelled!
For more info about Autumn Semester Deadlines, click here.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is available to students who need to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board in four payments. Students who are in good financial and academic standing may apply for this payment plan.
Note: If you have already applied and been accepted on the plan, there is no need to reapply each semester. You will remain on the plan continuously, unless you request to be removed.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2464.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option or navigate to the Student Refunds webpage for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
Fall Semester 2016: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.