The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
If you encounter an error while in Cyberbear, please refresh the page. We apologize for the inconvenience and are actively working on a solution.
SUMMER SESSION 2018
Registration for Summer Session 2018 is now open in Cyberbear. Summer Session is a great opportunity for students to complete required classes and stay on track to graduate in four years. See summer semester for more information.
Summer 2018 registration bills will be available at 1:00 pm on April 16, 2018. For information about Summer Session Deadlines, click here.
AUTUMN SEMESTER 2018
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Autumn classes on CyberBear through the start of the semester. New freshmen register for classes during orientation, so be sure to register for orientation as soon as possible.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
For more deadlines, click here.
Find your registration time at: Registration Timetable for All Students.
STUDENT 1098-T TUITION STATEMENTS
Student 1098-T tuition statements for tax year 2017 are available in Cyberbear. Click here for quick access, or follow the instructions below to access the 1098-T tuition statement:
- Log into CyberBear
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "1098-T Tuition Statement”
- Enter the tax year and click on the “Submit” button
Note: Paper forms were mailed on January 18th to those students that did not choose to receive them online only.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered during Summer Semester. For more information, click here, or contact Business Services at 406-243-2223.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Summer Semester 2018: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, May 15, 2018.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Video
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.