The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
SUMMER SESSION 2019
Registration for Summer Session 2019 is now open in Cyberbear. Summer Session is a great opportunity for students to complete required classes and stay on track to graduate in four years. See summer semester for more information.
Summer 2019 registration bills will be available at 1:00 pm on April 15, 2019. For information about Summer Semester Deadlines, click here.
SPRING SEMESTER 2019
Students can register and adjust their Spring classes on CyberBear through the start of the semester.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
STUDENT 1098-T TUITION STATEMENTS
Student 1098-T tuition statements for tax year 2018 are available in Cyberbear. Follow the instructions below to access the 1098-T tuition statement:
- Log into CyberBear
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "1098-T Tuition Statement”
- Enter the tax year and click on the “Submit” button
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan online application process is unavailable for the remainder of the Spring 2019 term. If special payment arrangements for the Registration Bill are needed, please call (406) 243-2223 for assistance.
For students that have been approved for the Deferred Payment Plan, please see the Spring 2019 payment deadlines below.
Spring Payment Deadlines
- First payment due January 18, 2019. **
- Second payment due March 1, 2019.
- Third payment due April 1, 2019.
- Fourth and final payment due May 1, 2019.
** The use of the Deferred Payment Plan may be revoked if the first payment is not made by the due date.
A $15.50 late fee is assessed on DPP payments not paid by the due dates.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2223.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds page for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Summer Semester 2019: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
- Registration Instructions
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- New & Improved Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.