The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
Due to scheduled maintenance, Cyberbear Online Payments will be down November 17, 2018 from 8:30pm – 12:30am November 18, 2018. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this downtime.
If you encounter an error while in Cyberbear, please refresh the page. We apologize for the inconvenience and are actively working on a solution.
SUMMER SESSION 2019
Registration for Summer Session 2019 is now open in Cyberbear. Summer Session is a great opportunity for students to complete required classes and stay on track to graduate in four years. See summer semester for more information.
AUTUMN SEMESTER 2018
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Autumn classes on CyberBear through the start of the semester. New freshmen register for classes during orientation, so be sure to register for orientation as soon as possible.
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you’re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you’d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
Fall 2018 registration bills are currently available in Cyberbear. For information about Fall Semester Deadlines, click here.
Find your registration time at: Registration Timetable for All Students.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan online application process is unavailable for the remainder of the Fall 2018 term. If special payment arrangements for the Registration Bill are needed, please call (406) 243-2223 for assistance.
For students that have been approved for the Deferred Payment Plan, please see the Fall 2018 payment deadlines below.
Fall Payment Deadlines
- First payment due September 5, 2018. **
- Second payment due October 1, 2018.
- Third payment due November 1, 2018.
- Fourth and final payment due December 3, 2018 (first business day following 12/1/18).
** The use of the Deferred Payment Plan may be revoked if the first payment is not made by the due date.
A $15.50 late fee is assessed on DPP payments not paid by the due dates.
Click here for more information or contact Business Services at 406-243-2223.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Fall Semester 2018: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, August 21, 2018.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM’s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
- Registration Instructions
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session
- Academic Advising
- Admissions Application
- Financial Aid
- Deferred Payment
- Course Search
- New & Improved Course Search
- UM Catalog
- New Course Numbers
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Worksheet
- How-To-Pay Video
- Tuition/Fee Cost
- Refund Policy
- Meal Plans
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies - for an inclusive and supportive campus.